PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i love how it didn't occur to you to take a picture until you had already eaten like 8000% of the donut already

I walked in and I said"I want to take picture of donut"

I have 98% gone and I say"Shit I need to take a picture of the donut"

Some years ago, when some friends of mine briefly had access to a laptop of mine, they somehow filled the webcam screen with, hearts? I have no idea. and took some silly pictures that were then left on my laptop

It was still. on. when I got it back, so. I took a picture at the time as well? Because.

I just stumbled on it again

[spoiler=more or less speaks for itself]

dXENQGW.jpg

Edited by Rehab

Some years ago, when some friends of mine briefly had access to a laptop of mine, they somehow filled the webcam screen with, hearts? I have no idea. and took some silly pictures that were then left on my laptop

It was still. on. when I got it back, so. I took a picture at the time as well? Because.

I just stumbled on it again

[spoiler=more or less speaks for itself]

dXENQGW.jpg

Good pic, reminds me of that thing that I think necktie did with one of soul's photos.

Uguuuuuuu I ordered this stuff in the beginning of April, it finally arrived todaaaaaaay still sooner than that other one arrived

I was hoping that my laptop's camera might at least be a bit better than my 3ds camera or my dad's camera but it doesn't seem much different ;u;

Soooo yeah I bought a blouse, vest, and skirt!!

[spoiler=FRILLS]I was really trying to smile in my pictures, it just wasn't working out today so I guess have not smiles~

Also the vest and skirt look kinda darker in person than they do in the pictures =o They're meant to be this nice cream colour~ In these piccies they almost look whitish...

4bSxskm.jpg

Also not fun fact the paint for my walls was supposed to be a kind of lavender, it ended up pink... This summer I wanna repaint them to green because I think it'll go best with my decorations and because I actually like green ;u;

lgfSo6r.jpg

And then some detail shots

7wrqD0U.jpg

cHztW7C.jpg

kFUVWkx.jpg

Th5wQUN.jpg

Please pay no mind to that floppy lace on the skirt that refuses to lay flat ;~;

Sooooooo yeah eclipse, since I absolutely adore this outfit so much I would love for it to be my updated picture in the first post~

I'm just so happy with this ;~~~~~; Even if I couldn't show that happiness and look decent in the pictures I took this time

[spoiler=UPDATED FRILLS]Uhhhhh well I kinda wasn't as pleased with the poof/shape of the skirt when I posted it last time and I guess I'll just edit my newest pictures of the new skirt? It became huge skirt =o

Also I didn't really quite feel like posing my face this time so wee less effort....? ;u;

Also my walls became green~

alg5W.png

Tiny tiny me..... oh hi cute stuffed animals~ I almost feel like I should take that picture again because I forgot my red panda is missing from the other side of the basket... he's sitting on my bed right now~

algd0.png

Edited by Freohr Datia

I hear and obey~! Nice dress!

Thank yooouuuu~ And thank you agaaaiiin~

That's pretty damn cute. Ike's a lucky lad.

That or he's unlucky that his girl puts on too many frills that get in his way =O

That or he's unlucky that his girl puts on too many frills that get in his way =O

his girl puts on too many frills that get in his way =O

get in his way

I want more details. Get in his way of what, exactly?